I simply love chicken and veggie spaghetti. Its quick, light and tasty. Most recipes for chicken spaghetti call for cheese and cream, but i wanted to keep this light and part of my brunch routine. So here is the recipe, i hope you guys will try and and love it as much as i do :).
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 20-30 minutes
- Boneless chicken 300 gm (long and thin pieces)
- Spaghetti 1/2 packet
- Capsicum 1 small (finely sliced)
- Carrots 2-3 (finally chopped)
- Green Onion 1/2 (finally chopped)
- Garlic Paste 1 tbsp
- Vinegar 1 tbsp
- Soya Sauce 1 tbsp
- Crushed black pepper 1 tbsp
- Crushed red chillies 1/2 tbsp (optional)
- Salt 1-1/2 tsp (or to taste)
- Olive oil 2-3 tbsp
- Oil 1 tsp (for boiling spaghetti)
- Boil spaghetti in water with a little oil and salt.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add garlic. Cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes, until garlic is softened and golden.
- Add chicken pieces and salt, Sauté the chicken until its golden.
- Add black pepper and red chillies (optional).
- Add in the carrots and capsicum, cook for 2 minutes and then add vinegar and soya sauce.
- Cook for another minute.
- Add spaghetti in the chicken and vegetable mix and stir carefully until well combined.
- Take out in dish and serve.