Who doesn’t like fried rice? I mean really we all just love them i am sure. The Minced meat and vegetables just add so much flavor, delicacy and authenticity to this Chinese dish.
Try this quick and easy fried rice recipe at home and you wont have to order from your favorite Chinese restaurant. I made this recipe with Minced meat (beef), but you can always replace it with shredded chicken.
- 250 gm minced lamb/chicken/beef
- 3 cups of boiled basmati rice.
- 1 tsp ginger & garlic paste
- salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp of Chinese salt
- 1 tsp black pepper (more/less if you want)
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder (optional)
- 2 tsp Soya Sauce
- 1-2 tbsp. oil
- 1 small onion (finely chopped)
- 2 carrots (finely grated)
- 1 small capsicum (cut into small pieces)
- Spring onion (finally chopped)
Preparing the Mince Meat and Vegetables mixture.
- Put oil in a wok/pan over medium heat.
- Add in the onion and fry till translucent.
- Add ginger garlic paste and fry for about a minute.
- Now add in the minced meat, salt, pepper, and chili powder. Fry till its well cooked. Keep on stirring all the way through.
- Now toss in the vegetables and cook for about 2-3 minutes.
- Set aside.
Preparing Keema Fried Rice
- Mix together the keema mixture (Minced Meat prepared earlier), boiled basmati rice and Chinese salt. Sauté for a couple of minutes.
- Turn off the heat and sprinkle some spring onions.
- Serve hot and enjoy.