Chicken Tikka Pizza! spicy and cheesy pizza topped with delicious chicken tikka cubes and a mix of vegetables and pineapple. The exotic tastes of the spices and chicken tikka chunks paired with cheese and delicious Garlic herb pizza dough. One of the best homemade pizza recipe ever!
- Skinless boneless chicken breast (cubes) 250 grams
- Chicken Tikka Masala 1 Tbsp (keep it as spicy as you want)
- Garlic paste 1/2 Tbsp
- Ginger paste 1/2 Tbsp
- Garam Masala 1/2 Tbsp
- Lemon Juice 1/2 Tbsp
- Oil 1 Tbsp
- Green Bell pepper (you can use any) 1/2 cup (cut into small squares)
- Broccoli 1/2 cup (small flowers)
- Onion 1 small (cut into small squares)
- Pineapple chunks 1/3 cup (or as desired)
For the Sauce
- Tomato puree 1 Cup
- Plain yogurt 2 Tbsp
- Heavy cream 2 Tbsp
- Chicken Tikka Masala 1 Tbsp
- In a bowl, marinate the chicken with all the ingredients in the Marinade list and keep it for at least an hour in the refrigerator.
- Now you can either grill the chicken or prepare it in pan and keep it aside.
- Prepare the sauce by adding all the ingredients in the sauce list in a pan and simmer it on low heat until the sauce thickens.
- Pre-heat the oven to 230°C. Place the prepared pizza dough on a pizza pan and brush lightly with olive oil.
- Spread the sauce on the dough and arrange tikka chunks on the pizza. Top it with onions, chopped pepper, broccoli and pineapple chunks.
- Spread half the cheese and place olives on top. (The remaining half of the cheese i like to add after the pizza is half way baked, but you can add full if you want to).
- Place the pizza in a pre-heated oven for around 5-8 minutes then spread the rest of the cheese and place it back again for another 8-10 minutes.